Constitutional Law and Intellectual Property
Examples of our experience handling constitutional and intellectual property cases include:
- Represented federal agency in case concerning the constitutional exercise of its powers and preemption of state laws under the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution.
- Represented national newspaper in action concerning the First Amendment and airport security.
- Represented CEO of company in defamation action.
- Represented not-for-profit organization and board members in connection with defamation cause of action.
- Represented major German auto manufacturers and United States subsidiary in action arising under international treaty and United States trademark law.
- Represented international manufacturer of photographic film products in investigation and litigation to curtail importing and marketing of counterfeit goods.
- Represented international carrier in action for trademark infringement and unfair competition.
- Represented professional medical groups in action to enjoin use of trade names.
- Represented documentary film production company in copyright action against television network.
- Represented book publisher in breach of licensing and copyright litigation against author.